Located on the corner of 615 & Route 20, Skye is open for lunch and dinner with pub food being served late into the night. Enjoy your meals around our garden pool, dining on the veranda, in our dining room or our pub. Featuring contemporary American Cuisine, daily chef creations, & specialty desserts.
Skye also offers an extensive wine selection along with specialty beers.
- The Kneen Family
Located in the
• Skye is now featuring our new Spring/Summer Menu!
• We are continuing our lecture series throughout the summer on the first Tuesday of every month, highlighting Lake County History and Folk Lore.
• We are busy booking private events in our private dining rooms along with special events held in our Isle of Skye Dining Room on Saturday afternoons and Sunday ~ all day!
• We will continue to feature live music Monday through Saturday.
• Our Pub is highlighting new wines weekly along with special tastings of fine liquors and whiskeys.
What Our Patrons Are Saying..."The restaurant, and the pub, are not only open but humming along beautifully. Our party of five had extra-tasty meals that had us marveling around the table. Nothing was less than excellent, and we barely scratched the surface of the varied menu. Don't miss the calamari appetizer; it's not the usual. It'll be tough for me to bypass the sea bass next time I'm there, but I'll get the pork chops. And the deserts! They've got you covered whether you like chocolate or not. Service was pleasant, expert and prompt - not fussy. Actually, I have nothing to balance out this comment --- everything was great!"
Monday through Friday ~ 11:30 – 2:00 pm (pub available)
Monday through Thursday ~ 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Friday and Saturday ~ 5:00 – 10:00 pm
Monday through Saturday ~ 4:00 pm – Midnight (last call)